Saturday, August 4, 2007

Slow weekend

Well, Friday night was a bust. I had plans with a friend to go out to a bar...then realized that my other friend we were going to meet up with was out of town. So we decided to go out for dinner and a movie. Then I paid bills. And suggested she come over to my place for pizza and a movie here. Then she got into a long conversation with her hubby, and some missed cues/mistaken actions later, it was decided that she wouldn't come over after all.

Today has been slow too. A lot of time on the computer, too much time watching TV, an hour and a half at the gym getting my butt kicked by my trainer, about an hour at the mall with eldest daughter and no breakfast. I'll be having leftover pizza for dinner later tonight and probably reading the latest Harry Potter since I haven't started it yet.

Tomorrow morning the girls and I are going to try a new to us church. We are currently discussing which service to attend - youngest daughter and I want to go to the 8:30 service; eldest wants to go to the 11:15. We'll see who wins. Then later tomorrow afternoon both daughters come over to spend the next week with me. Job interview lined up for Monday morning, really hoping it goes well. I never heard back on the job I was supposed to hear about on Friday. Which wouldn't bother me if the woman hadn't specified that I would hear something either way by close of business Friday. Sigh.

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Follow up with that interview on Monday morning - it shows you're interested, and maybe they got caught up on Friday afternoon.

Good luck!

Stitcher S said...

Hope you have a nice Sunday, and good luck on Monday's interview.