Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I finally heard from the one lady I interviewed with last week - she hired someone else. They apparently had industry experience where I didn't and since her office is new, she felt she needed that. But it's ok because I think (at least I'm pretty sure) that I have a job and I'll be starting next week. I just need to get all the paperwork and drug testing done this week, and we're hoping I can start on Monday. It is going to start out as a payroll/admin position, and hopefully morph into something more specialized later on. Either way it's with a great company, in an industry I wanted to get back into and the office is close to home and to my old work so I can lunch with friends. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great news, Sharon! Congratulations! Good HR staff are always in demand, so it sounds like this might be a great opportunity for you.