Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Really? Are you kidding me?

I'm not sure my year could get much worse at this point. First my husband leaves, then my grandfather dies, then my grandmother's favorite cousin dies, my divorce is final, I spend my first Thanksgiving with no family in my whole life, and then last night as I was leaving Algebra class my brother called to tell me my father is dead. What's next? Really? I know they say God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle, but seriously. I don't know just how much more I can take.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Sharon}}} - I'm so sorry for your loss.

Margaret said...

{{{Sharon}}} I'm sorry to hear about your dad. If there's anything I can do, just let me know.

Erica said...

I am very sorry to hear about your father passing. It sounds like you are doing well and I wish you the best for a better 2008. Happy New Year.