Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy crow I cannot believe how busy I have become. I'm working longer hours, going to school. getting out and socializing more...things have certainly changed for me. I'm sad to see so many friends, online and IRL going through divorce as well. I'm not dating but then I'm still totally not ready for it. Wishing I could be 'that girl' who could do a one night stand and get THAT out of the way, but it will happen when it happens. Hope anyone who still reads my blog is doing well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! It's so great to see such an upbeat post from you! Hugs!

Terri

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a really nice post to read :) :) :) Some things do take time to happen, but usually they just happen in most unexpected moment anyway ;)

I am reading your blog, just not commenting much, but I really like this post :) :) :)

Abi said...

I'm here too :) Its so nice to hear from you again. Take care.

Anonymous said...

{{{Sharon}}} - I always read your blog, and I do miss your posts. I can understand being busy, but hope you will keep on blogging!